Complete anatomically correct anthropomorphic head phantom which can be loaded with all of the features from the above list. For use with both MRI and Ultrasound.
- Standard full skull
- Standard brain
- Standard not anatomically correct blood vessels with implemented stenosis and aneurysm
- Fork feature implemented to the vessels
- Embedded foreign static objects
- Epidural aneurysm
- Surrounding tissue for the head
- The porosity can be adjusted according to the requirement of the particular project.
- T1 and T2 values mimicked
- Speed of sound, ultrasonic attenuation, density and acoustic impendance mimicked
- Customisable based on size and shape (can be adapted to individual scans based on customer requirements)
- Detailed user manual
- Robust carrying case for easy transport