This is a simple and efficient-to-use routine medical imaging test phantom which is used daily to evaluate the imaging performance of fluoroscopic systems. You can simply check the grey-scale, count the number of contrast details and resolve the line patterns. If these numbers ever avert from the norm then this may indicate deterioration of image quality in your fluoroscopic imaging system.
It allows for evaluation of:
- Brightness and contrast adjustment: High-light & low-light details
- Circular Geometry check: scanning linearity
- Imaging contrast: 17 low-contrast and high-contrast details with contrast values from 0.2 to 7.5% @70kVp for low contrast and 3.9 to 95.4% for high contrast 1mm Cu, 11mm diameter.
- Resolution: 0.5 to 14.3 Line pairs/mm
- Geometry and collimation check markings